Thursday, September 01, 2011

Miami Beach

A-1-A Beach Front Ave! (keep singing the rest, if you know the song!) :)





Well, we made it to Fort Lauderdale, rented a car and drove to Miami. It was nice to take our time and enjoy the drive. Our hotel was right on the ocean so we could walk the boardwalk and head straight to the beach. We ended up at the Tiki Bar and had 1 drink and I was done! Yes, I am a light weight and it doesn't take much. We then headed back to the room for a much needed nap. I had forgotten how good a nap can feel!! After our nap we headed to dinner at Carraba's. We have one near home but we've only been once. It was a little pricey but it was SO good! Just what we needed. After dinner we rolled ourselves upstairs for lots of relaxing. Ray had a fantasy football draft and I decided to lay in bed. I can't just do one thing at a time so I also surfed the web and just enjoyed me time! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: