Monday, December 19, 2011

Homemade Diaper Rash Cream


I don't know what you do on a Saturday night but mine was spent making homemade diaper rash cream! Yeah for me!! :) Parker has been sick and to get him to take his meds I was mixing it in his cereal. To add some flavor I was using apple juice. Well, that turned out to be s bad idead. That then led to a super bad diaper rash. Nothing seemed to work so I turned to the internet. This cream was super easy to make and worked wonders! I bought some containers to put this in so I wasn't using ones we would want to put food in later. This also made it easy to make up a batch for a friend. I used the Target brand maalox and Aquaphor. I started with 4 tablespoons of maalox and add the Aquaphor until it looked like this! I would highly suggest having this on hand BEFORE you might need it!! :)

No comments: