Parker will never be this age again so I am trying to take all corkiness in stride. Parker has a lot of check ups in the next month.... he will be 2 years & 6 months old in May. He is going to the ENT to have his 6 month check up for his tubes. Then in May he goes to the pediatrician for his 2.5 year check up. We also need to get him into the dentist. Busy times.
Parker is doing great with potty time. It's safe to say he is fully potty trained and it's been SO nice to not have diapers in the house. It's hard to believe how quickly he has transitioned from being a toddler to what I am considering pre-schooler. He doesn't use a sippy cup and potty trained since January ( 2 years & 2 months). He is just such a big boy.
He is still 2 and still rotten! He sure is a charmer. Everywhere we go he makes new friends, young and old. He flashes that smile and you are hooked. He is a super cool kid!
- Ride a tricycle
- Dress himself (taking of a shirt is pretty funny to watch)
- Say lots of words and repeats EVERYTHING
- Speaks very clearly and will try any word you ask him to say
- Eats like a champ and will try just about anything and usually likes it!
- Throw a football
- Throw a baseball
- Hit a ball off a tee
- Hit a ball when pitched
- Kick a soccer ball like a champ
- Hit a golf ball
We have a pretty athletic little guy! He is going to master any sport he tries. He loves to play outside and get dirty. We love him so very much. It's not easy but we are loving every minute!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad