Thursday, January 24, 2013

Catch up time!

Wow, I can't believe I am so behind... ok maybe I can. Between Thanksgiving and New Years it's just been crazy. I had time off over Christmas but everyday seemed packed with friends, family and food. It was great having the time off and to spend it with such great people! Now, it's back to reality.

Here are a few pics of December 2012 & Christmas 2012...

December 8th with baby Johanna

December 9th EnterTRAINment Junction, Cincinnati, Ohio


My sleeping cutie!



December 15th Pancakes & Santa. He would only back into Santa :)



December 16th Main Library Fun Day :)
First time going to the Columbus Public Main Library. He loved the computers!




December 21st, Daycare Christmas Program




Decorating Cookies w.the Hix Boys


Christmas



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: