Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tough month...

And I hoping & praying for a fresh start in August.

Very little sleep has taken place in the Gibbs Household this month. Parker has made so many changes this month I think he is out of wack as well. Our little boy isn't so little any more! It's been hard on me. I am starting to realize that I have to embrace the changes & help him move forward. These latest changes just seem to be more drastic to me then any other time. It's the little things... All new cups, no more soft nipples, he has too many teeth & likes to chew. He now say "I dot it" which really means "I got it". These small but big signs that is is growing up & I guess so am I. :)

Here is to a great & productive month! Please pray we all get more sleep! :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: