Sunday, August 05, 2012

Unconditional love...

Dear Parker,

I started this blog to share our lives with friends and family. During the past 5 years we (Daddy and Mommy) have had some tough times. We have been very sad and also very happy. There have been many crazy days and nights. More often than not we have had joyful and happy days. You are so young but have touched us and so many people in wonderful ways. Your smile and laugh melt our hearts. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. I share your pictures and stories with anyone who will listen. If you can warm someone's heart and make them laugh then it's worth all the posts and pictures. I want you to look back and see how much love you brought (and still bring) to us and everyone in your life.

I also want you to know how special you are to Grandma Terry (Mawmaw) and Poopa (Pawpaw). You bring so much joy to them just by being here. Just this past weekend you went and spent the night. Pawpaw wanted you to come over as soon as possible on Saturday so that he could have extra time with you. As your parents we felt a little guilty taking you over early but we ended up having a house showing so it all worked out. You played all day with Pawpaw, Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Tammy, your brothers from another mother and Mawmaw. Daddy and Mommy spent the day together and enjoyed a nice dinner. It was good for all of us. You love all of the attention and play time. You stayed with Grandma until almost 2pm the next day. This is because you took a nap with Pawpaw after a busy working at church and breakfast!! When you woke up from your nap Pawpaw knocked on the wall for Grandma to come get you. I said to Grandma, "I will go get him." She said,"No, I love to see him when he first wakes up he is so much fun!" Not that I didn't already know how much she loves you but in that moment I knew this was their special time with you. They both adore you and love every minute they have with you. There goal is to make lasting and fun memories with you. They are doing a great job so far!

Parker, we love you so very much and are so grateful for you. As you read this later in life I hope you feel the love I am writing about!

On a fun note. Here is a cute video of Parker at 20 months walking in Mawmaw's shoes! Cort this is for the kids to laugh at!! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: