Thursday, July 21, 2011

Winds of change...

Well, Parker is now 8 months old. Wow, time is flying by....

On his 8 month birthday I decided it was time to end his last breastfeeding session. This was the night time feeding. I am/was dreading the final weaning off because of having to go to work and be so full. Well it worked out that I will be home for 5 days in a row due to working from home and vacation days. SO we are jumping right in. It's a sad ending but also a new beginning. I haven't been too sad about certain things but I was emotional. Parker did fine but mommy was a little teary giving him a bottle. With the ending of one chapter means the beginning of a new...

I love you Parker and I am so glad I was able to breastfeed you as long as I did! You have had a great start and I hope I have set you up for success.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: