Sunday, November 28, 2010

Parker's First Week

Parker is now 1 week old! This week has been filled with so much joy and excitement. Ray and I both are settling into parenthood and figuring everything out together. I still pinch myself thinking that I might be dreaming. I can't believe we have a baby! We are a family! It's so surreal and hard for me to take in at times.

Parker has to follow up with the cardiologist this week since he decided to get his heart rate up right after delivery. All of the tests came back looking good but we still have to do a follow up just to check in.

Here are a few pictures from Parker's first week... enjoy! :)

First OSU game... made it even better that it was OSU vs Michigan


Mommy & Parker getting ready for his first mini bath

Grandma Terry & Poopa hanging out with Parker on game day

Aunt Liz over for a visit

Mommy & Daddy love you Parker so very much!!

No comments: