Sunday, March 15, 2009

We now have something to talk about!!!

Well, the time as arrived! Ray & I are helping repopulate the earth!! Watch out world Baby Gibbs is on it's way.

Ray & I are thrilled to the new addition that will enter our lives at the end of September 2009. We have waited a long time for this and want to share all of the exciting news. I (Leslie) will update the blog on a weekly basis to let you know about the progress of our pregnancy. I will share pictures, stories and much more!

I am 11 weeks 5 days so almost to the 12 week mark. I am feeling really good. During the first 10 weeks I didn't think I was going to make it through the 1st trimester. I am almost there and can't wait for all of the planning and preparation in our near future. We will find out the sex of the baby in May. You know me, I have to plan and prepare, so we need and want to know.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support! We love you all and look forward to sharing for years to come!

7 weeks
9 weeks

11 weeks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you all:) Parenthood is such a blessing...you both will be awesome parents! Enjoy your pregnancy:) Thanks for sharing the good news!

T and J said...

Raymond & Leslie,
What wonderful news, we are so happy for you. You will make outstanding parents. Can't wait to see you at Easter. All our LOVE, Uncle T, Aunt J and Kids

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Leslie and Ray! I truly couldn't be happier for you. Parenthood is a blessing like no other and you will be amazing parents. Take in each and every moment, enjoy every second, and don't worry - at times, it will feel like your heart will burst it's so full of love and happiness...but, I promise, it won't :) It's just the best!

Love and God bless, Sarah Lathrop and Family

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "Heads-Up", i appreciate and recognize the God that exist in you and Ray. I truly believe in the blessings, and the gift of life being the biggest of them all. I'll pray along with every soul that has come in contact with you two, for a health, happy baby. I look forward to seeing you two next month.

Rashawn said...

Well, you already know how excited I am for both you and Ray! You two truly deserve all the happiness this child will bring in your lives. Both Angela and I wish you the best and please know that we are here for you if you need us!

Rashawn and Angela

chaksmix said...

Yippee! If I had to choose 2 people to repopulate the earth, you would be at the top of the list! We'll have to talk work baby shower soon! :-)