Tuesday, April 14, 2009

16 weeks = avocado

Well, week 16 has started off well. We spent Easter with Schupp side of the family in New Philadelphia, Oh. The weather was perfect and so was the company. I decided to gorge myself with lots of yummy Easter foods but man did I pay for that later! We were popping Rolaids on the way home and I still woke up feeling like crap on Monday. I then had a dentist appointment first thing Monday morning. So needless to say laying in a chair with my mouth wide open for 45 min didn't help! I made it to work and after eating loads of carbs at lunch I was feeling better.

So one of my favorite foods is guacamole so it's fitting that the baby is the size of an avocado this week! :)
I will try to get back to taking pictures of my belly for week 17! Below is an "inside" look at what the baby might look like:
We have a trip to Maryland coming up toward the end of week 17 and we are looking forward to visiting with friends and family. The friends and family that we are visiting are the same group we went on vacation with in January. We didn't know we were pregnant then so now the group will be able to see my belly and help us celebrate! :)

No comments: