Saturday, June 11, 2011

Unsubscribe

How many emails do you get in a day? I get at least 10 emails a day and that's only my personal account (you don't want to know about my work account). If you don't check your email daily it can become overwhelming. These emails with "great" deals were also leading me to buy things I didn't need. I finally decided that instead of just deleting these emails I would "unsubscribe". I used to put my email on everything & that's how I got on so many mailing lists but not anymore. On every store type email or advertising email you can scroll to the bottom & find an "unsubscribe" link/button. Some sites are easier than others but I highly recommend you take the time to stop the emails. It has helped me tremendously! I have less emails, less stupid spending & less stress! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: