Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 7 so big!

Week 7 is upon us and we celebrated with a visit from Aunt Natalie, Cousin Carter and Aunt Sarah! We spent the day laughing and playing. The first that Parker has on says "Run with Scissors", Aunt Sarah made this for him at the baby shower. It's so fitting for Sarah! Remember pay back will come!! :)

We had a great week and enjoyed lots of time around the house. Parker is changing so much and getting so big! He will go to the doctor at the end of the month and we will find out how much he has grown. Work has slowed down for Ray which has allowed him to be home more. This is great since I will be returning to work at the beginning of February.

I have been taking videos on my cell phone so I will try and share these as much as possible. Here is my first video ever posted to my blog! :)


Parker likes his jungle mat that the Chenteski family bought for him! Enjoy!

No comments: