Friday, January 21, 2011

9 weeks and just so cute!

Parker loves hanging out with his mommy! It's been so cold and snowy here in Columbus that we have been spending a lot of time in the house. We love to cuddle and talk. Mommy does most of the talking but hey what's new! :) Parker is laughing, smiling and cooing. He will have his 2 month doctor's appointment next week. We are sad because that means a round of shots. He took his first shot like a champ so I am hoping for the same reaction this time, one can only hope!

For those who doubted I would keep the blog going I am purposefully trying to prove you wrong! :) You know who you are and I still love ya. I do have to say that being a mom is hard. You can warn a soon-to-be-mom all you want but until she has to do it on her own will she understand. Each baby is different and you have to learn as you go. All of the advice that I was given and still receive is so helpful to give me a gauge as to where we should be. In the end you do what is best for you and your baby. You all know that I like a good plan and you are right... throw the plans out and just go with the flow. That is what Parker has taught me. He has also taught me unconditional love. This job is the hardest I have ever had but I am loving every minute. It's not with out tears, back aches and headaches but all of your love and support help me through!

Love ya!

No comments: