Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Parker's Room & Gifts

Happy 29 weeks! Parker and I are doing great. I am trying to rest, relax and not do to much. Work has been crazy busy, especially coming back after being off for a week. It was nice to then have a nice 3-day weekend! We spent time with family over the weekend and enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather! I am really excited for fall to be here and stay. That reminds me, I tried to find an OSU shirt that fit and didn't have short sleeves that looked super long... well no luck! I am going to just wear a gray shirt with my buckeye necklace, that will get me through the season!!

Below are some pics of the nursery. We are still doing a little at a time but it's really coming together! We hung thermal curtains to block out the light (sun sets right in his room) and it made the room look so complete!! :)



Well, we have some pretty special boys in our lives. Our god sons; Camden, Keegan and Carter. We have a special bond that will last a life time. We are so excited for them to help us welcome Parker to the world in a few short months. To help us do this they made Parker some very special gifts!!
Camden made Parker "Ken Griffy"
Keegan made Parker "Army Bear"
Carter made Parker "And Beyond" (buzzlight year)

We are so appreciative of the love they share with us!
Thanks to PoPa and Grandma Terry for helping make these special gifts!

No comments: