Monday, March 23, 2009

13 weeks: Belly starting to show...

We are going into week 13 which means I am moving from my 1st trimester into my 2nd trimester, YEAH! They say this is the time I will feel my best and once the 3rd trimester starts I will be uncomfortable so the next few months should be fun! :)

The baby this week is about the size of a small peach. Right now my back hurts as if I had a small watermelon growing in my belly! I am sure if my back hurts now it's only going to get later! :)

Ray and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary over the weekend. We went to dinner at Olive Garden and then went baby item shopping. All the things we have to look forward to! :) We narrowed down some keys pieces and will have to coordinate with our ND (Nursery Designer) Mrs. Sarah Petereit (AKA Sarah Baker). She is so excited to get start on decorating the babies room! We just have to wait until May when we find out the sex of the baby.

I have to give a shout out to Ashley & Matt Anthony. Ashley is Ray's cousin (also mine) and they too are expecting a baby! They are two weeks behind us so she is 11 weeks this week! YEAH! We will swap stories and prepare for the biggest and most exciting new adventure together! We love you both very much!

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to post some belly pictures next week! I know you are excited!! Have a great week!

2 comments:

WineLover said...

that sarah girl sounds familiar!

can't wait to see the belly pics :-)

T and J said...

It doesn't seen possible that you have been married 6 years. Where has the time gone. Grandma is so excited for you also. We are happy that everything is going well
Love Uncle T & Aunt J and Kids