Tuesday, February 22, 2011

13 weeks: Bath Time & Sleeping


So when do you start using months instead of weeks? Well, I think I am there. People have been looking at me weird when I say" Yeah, he is 13 weeks". So I am going to just switch to months now... :) I will keep posting each week new pics and some videos.

Have I mentioned how much Parker loves bath time? He loves to be in the water splashing and playing. Below is a video of a Friday night bath. I cannot wait for the summer to get here so we can go to the pool! He is going to be a water baby for sure!!




We are so lucky that Parker is sleeping through the night. He will eat around 8:30pm, go down around 9pm and will wake up around 5:30-6am! In the morning I feed him before I go to work so this schedule is working out great! I put him back in bed and then he will sleep until around 9am for Daddy. That is when Ray and Parker start their day together. The schedule is working out for all of us. We are so very lucky to have such a happy baby!

No comments: