Thursday, August 05, 2010

24 weeks!

Well, all is well in our 24th week! Baby Boy Gibbs (name will be released to the public very soon) :) is kicking me up a storm and I love every minute of it!! We have a nightly ritually that consists of me laying prompted up in bed and feeling him kick and move. Ray and I will lay there for at least 20 minutes, oohing and ahhing at the miracle of this baby! He has given us so much joy and I am sure we will be overwhelmed with joy when we get to hold him. His presents has also reminded us what is important. Those frustrating days at work seem to melt away when I feel him kick me. Maybe he is reminding me to chill out and enjoy the moment!

We "chilled" out last weekend with Grandma Terry and PoPa (Leslie's parents). They came over to work on projects. Ray and PoPa put the crib and changing table together while Grandma Terry and I cleaned and organized the dining room. We have miscellaneous stuff scattered around the house so the goal was to get everything that didn't belong into one place. we will figure out what to do with it all later but at least I can see what needs a new home! :)

Below are the pictures of the new furniture! More pics will come next week when we get the dresser in the room also!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Love you all!

No comments: