Sunday, June 13, 2010

16 weeks... need your vote! :)

Well, during week 15 I traveled to Chicago for a work trip. I will spare you the details but I am glad to be home! I really don't like traveling while I am pregnant. We were in Chicago for a work conference and it just so happened that the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup soooo we got to experience thousands of crazies celebrating at the parade and celebration. I have never seen so many people in my life!! Below is a view from our room...
Below is a pic of my belly at 15 weeks. I went swimming at the hotel and looked pretty big in my bathing suit. I snapped a few pics to show off the baby bump. I am looking forward to swimming over the summer! This heat is killing me already.
So our next doctors appointment is this week and we hope to find out the sex of the baby! We will also have lots of views of the baby to make sure everything is developing on schedule. Ray and i are looking forward to seeing the baby and making sure all is good. We are also excited of the prospect of finding out if we are having a boy or a girl!! :) Vote at the top right for what you think!! :)

No comments: