Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Las Vegas Baby!

Well, right now I am sitting in a hotel room in Las Vegas. I am here for a work conference and this my 3 day here. I am traveling with 11 people from work so lots of fun. The conference is going well and I am sitting in bed preparing for a day filled with more sessions.

I am missing my boys at home. Ray and I have been texting and they are doing well. It snowed 4-5 inches last night in Columbus so they are dealing with that mess. Here is what I am dealing with...



We are roughing it! :)



This is my face after a day of sessions



We tried to reenact the HangOver Movie at Caesars Palace but we are too old to do those things :)




This was the view as I laid by the pool, not too bad :)

Great conference so far. Just can't wait to get back to my boys & my bed!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: