Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Parker is 2!

Where has the time gone? Parker is turning 2 years old today!! He continues to amaze us everyday. There is never a dull moment and he keeps us on our toes. We recently celebrated his special day with friends and family. Parker had a blast seeing everyone and eating the DELICIOUS cupcakes!!

I promise he was really happy! The pic below is when everyone was singing to him... kinda freaked him out but when we were done he blew out the candles like a champ (we have been practicing)!


Parker is surround by some pretty amazing people. We are so lucky to have such great friends and family around to help Parker grow and develop. Thank you to everyone who was able to come help us celebrate Parker's special day!

He is still doing well at school and continues to amaze us with his smarts. Here are the fun things he says...

- PleaseThankyouWelcome (yes all one word)
- Come on, get up mommy/daddy
- I need that
- Cookie Monster (say it a quiet voice, in the dark) he calls all scary things Cookie Monster
- He sings "Happy Birfday to you, Happy Bifday to you, Happy Birfday to you"
- NO!

Conversations
Mommy: Do you want to have some milk?
Parker: Yes...because

Mommy: What is that animal?
Parker: Ummmmmmmmmmm....because

When he asks a question and I don't have a good answer I will just say "because", so now he does the same thing. He is a sponge!

Over the weekend he said, "Mommy, I spank you butt and timeout! Wow, guess he really is listening!! :)

My heart melts when I see him and Ray together...my boys :)




More pics and sappy stories to come :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: