Monday, April 16, 2012
A little behind but here is Parker at 16 months! Parker is eating Corn Twisties from his Uncle Frank. I was cleaning the kitchen floor so he was in his highchair just loving on those Corn Twisties.
This is a super fun age. He has such a strong and lovable personality. He is super friendly and loves to show off. Here are some of the things that he is doing...
- He loves looking & listening for "birrrr" which is a bird
- When we are out and about he must say "HI" and "BYE" to everyone he sees. If someone is ignoring him he will will stretch his head toward them and repeat over and over again what he is saying (who could ignore this cute face?!?)
- He says "Raymond" (he learned this because that is what I say to his daddy to wake him up in the morning)
- He says "Please" and "Thank you", these make us so proud!
- If someone says "one" then he will say "TWO"!
- He also says "Melmo" which is Elmo :)
Everyday he amazes us! We feel so blessed!