Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Preparing for vacation

Wow, I never thought planning for vacation could be so relaxing! It might sound weird but after traveling with a baby I found a new level of stress. Once you have been so stressed out going on an adult only vacation seems so dramatically different. It's Sunday before we leave and I am waiting to get a pedicure. I had a gift card from my birthday to use and I saved it for the perfect time. Parker is hanging out with Aunt Liz & Uncle Tom. Ray is working and I am waiting in a spa just relaxing. I checked in for my appointment 45 minutes early & they seemed to be bothered by that. I should have said, "Really I don't mind sitting in a comfy chair, relaxing with a cold water and no one pulling on my leg!" It's times like this that make me appreciate the little breaks. I am so grateful for the help I have in making preparation for vacation so relaxing!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: