Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So Big! 4 months old!


Where has the time gone? Parker is 4 months old! Well, technically he will be on 3/20 but I am trying to stay ahead of the game. Here are all of the things he has been doing:

- rolling over (back to front and front to back)
- grasp toys, they go straight to his mouth!
- he is following people with his eyes
- he is a "supported sitter", as categorized by Gerber!
- smiling and laughing (as you can see from the pics above)
- he is screeching with joy (very high pitch and funny)
- he loves kisses! :)

Ray just returned from a 5 day trip to Atlantic City. Parker and I spent the night with Poopa and Grandma Terry. This was Parker's first sleep over and he did great. I on the other hand was affected by the different bed and day light savings. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep. I am so grateful that my parents were there to help me through. Ray had a great time and came home with a little more than what he left with. Always a good thing! :)

I have heard from many of you that you love Parker's videos! We take a lot of them and selecting the best ones for you to view is hard. Below is a video of Parker in his Bumbo sucking on Ray's hand. He is crazy! :)




We hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the collage picture - great idea!