Monday, August 31, 2009

happy...

I started to make scrapbook of my pregnancy with Grace. I want to keep all my memories of her in a safe place but what I realized is that she is in my heart. Every time I look at her hand and footprints I smile...She changed our lives forever... I get jealous... I get sad but overall we are so blessed to have had her in our lives. Our life is so different then what I expected...and we have learned so much about each other and how strong we really are. Grace was given to us as a gift and the mark she has left on our hearts will last a life time!

I have to say that my family and friends are what help me get through each day. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful support system. I have three god children who I hold near and dear to my heart. They are so very special to me and make me smile every time I see them! Thank you for always making my day...

Keegan, Carter & Camden

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Leslie, you are an amazing woman. I admire your strenght and courage.
Much love,
Lisa